Presenter: Andrew Mueller, LCPC
Date: April 27, 2018
Time: 10:00am - 1:00pm
CEU’s: 3, Category 1
Cost: $75 after April 16, 2018
Stress and anxiety are a common problem and they require creative solutions. This workshop will explore factors that contribute to anxiety, including the role that temperament can play. We will also discuss a variety of treatment methods within a holistic organizing framework. Participants will learn hands-on exercises that can be applied in any counseling/psychotherapy practice.
- Explore the role that healthy anxiety and stress play in day to day life.
- Identify factors that contribute to excessive anxiety.
- Describe the relationship between temperament (introversion vs. extraversion) and anxiety.
- Apply an organizing framework for the treatment of anxiety, incorporating multiple domains that contribute to emotion.
- Demonstrate a variety of strategies for treating problems with anxiety.