Summer Hecht, LCSW-C
Summer has supported children as young as two years old, adolescents, adults, and families in a variety of mental health settings. Her specialties include supporting survivors of trauma and working with children and teens who are experiencing childhood disorders and issues, including ADHD, self-harm, transitional problems, and behavioral problems.
Additionally, Summer has experience working with clients through anxiety disorders, depressive disorders, grief and loss, family conflict and issues, emotional regulation and management issues, adjustment disorders, and life/career stress. Summer believes that therapy works best when the process is a partnership, and engages clients in solutions-focused therapy that aims to provide clients with tools that promote change and improvement.
Summer provides individualized services that pull from a variety of treatment modules, including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Psychodynamic Therapy, and Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
Therapy Provided: Individual and Family
Ages Seen: Young Children, Children, Adolescents, Young Adults
Specializes In: Mood Disorders, Anxiety Disorders, ADHD, Relational Conflict, Adjustment Disorders, Parenting, Trauma Disorders, Psychotherapy, CBT, Play Therapy, DBT, TFCBT
- BA in Psychology from Case Western Reserve University
- Masters in Social Science Administration from the Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences at Case Western Reserve University
- Child and Adolescent Psychology Graduate Certificate from the Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- Licensed Certified Social Worker, Clinical
- Office: 410-768-6088 Ext. 109
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org