Other Community Resources
- NAMI Maryland is a grassroots organization dedicated to education, support and advocacy for persons with mental illnesses, their families and the wider community.
- NAMI Anne Arundel County can be contacted directly at 443-569-3498
- Anne Arundel County Department of Health- Programs and Services
- Gamblers Support Group, Gamblers Anonymous at 410-377-3889
- Maryland State Department of Education, Division of Rehabilitation Services (DORS)
**If you are experiencing a psychiatric emergency, please call 911, go to your local emergency room, or contact the Anne Arundel County Crisis Response Team at 410-768-5522. Oasis Center for Mental Health at 410-571-0888 also provides an emergency nighttime clinic.