Mekea Anderson, LCSW-C
Mekea is a licensed clinical social worker who has worked in the field for over 10 years. Mekea has experience in treating a wide range of issues such as child abuse/neglect, domestic violence, substance abuse, depression, anxiety, trauma, self-esteem and grief/loss.
Mekea works with adolescents, adults, families and couples. Mekea’s goal is to deliver services from a strengths-based approach which fosters empowerment and healing to others.
Therapy Provided: Individual, Family
Ages Seen: Adolescents, Young Adults, Adults
Specializes In: Mood Disorders, Anxiety Disorders, ADHD, Relational Conflict, Adjustment Disorders, Parenting, Personality Disorders, Trauma Disorders, Substance Abuse, Psychotherapy, CBT, Motivational Interviewing, Brief Strategic Therapy, Trauma Informed Therapy
- BS in Rehabilitation Services, University of MD Eastern Shore, 1997
- Masters in Social Work, Howard University, 2000
- Licensed Certified Social Worker, Clinical (MD)
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (DC)
- Office: 410-768-6088 Ext. 122
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org