- City of Annapolis Housing Authority at 410-267-8000
- Anne Arundel County Housing Authority at 410-222-6200
- Light House: Homeless Prevention Support Center
- Office of Home Energy Programs (OHEP)
- Fuel Fund of Maryland: Helping families meet their home energy costs
**If you are experiencing a psychiatric emergency, please call 911, go to your local emergency room or contact the Anne Arundel County Crisis Response Team at 410-768-5522. Oasis Center for Mental Health at 410-571-0888 also provides an emergency nighttime clinic.