Dianne Rausher, LGSW
Dianne has provided counseling services in various clinical settings such as outpatient centers, schools, private practices, and homes since 2013. She has worked with young children through adolescents who experience social, emotional, and behavioral challenges. She has also worked with adults with trauma histories, families, and couples.
Dianne’s professional background includes training in CBT, Trauma-Focused CBT, Mindfulness, Solution-Focused Therapy, Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA), Art and Play Therapy. She specializes in issues related to adjustment (family changes, migration, loss), anxiety, attention and emotional regulation, relational conflict, and Autism. Having done research in the area of human development and family sciences, Dianne incorporates a Family Systems and Attachment perspective in her practice to cultivate and/or heal relational bonds.
Dianne enjoys providing clients with a safe and comfortable space for self-expression, exploration, and transformation. She enjoys working in a multi-disciplinary environment, loves opportunities for growth, and looks forward to working with you!
Therapy Provided: Individual, Group, Family, and Couples
Ages Seen: Young Children, Children and Adolescents, Adults
Specializes In: Anxiety Disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADD/ADHD, Sensory Disorders, Adjustment Disorders
- B.S in Psychology, University of Georgia (2011)
- M.S in Human Development and Family Sciences, University of Georgia (2014)
- MSW in Clinical Social Work, Concentration on: Children Youth and Families, Boston College (2016)
- Licensed Graduate Social Worker in Maryland and Washington, D.C.
- Office: 410-768-6088 Ext. 136
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org